Are you wondering how to uninstall Bing Bar? The Bing Bar is a toolbar from Microsoft that is supposed to enhance your Web browsing experience. However, most toolbars have a bad reputation for being annoying rather than useful. Bing Bar is not an exception, which means that a lot of people are looking for ways to remove Bing Bar from their computers. In this article, we are going to show you how you can uninstall Bing Bar without too much hassle.
How Did Bing Bar Get to My System?
How to Remove Bing Bar
- Disable the toolbar
- Uninstall it completely
- Click on the “X” icon in the left-hand corner of the toolbar
- In the window that pops up, select “Disable Bing Bar” and click OK
- Bing Bar will be disabled, but you can always re-enable it
If you’d rather uninstall Bing Bar completely, you can go to the Control Panel and click on the Uninstall a Program link under Programs. You will then need to find Bing Bar’s entry, select it and uninstall it. This will work most of the times. However, if it doesn’t work, here is a really quick and easy alternative Bing Bar removal method. You can uninstall Bing Bar with the help of FileCleaner Pro, an advanced Windows cleanup tool:
- Download FileCleaner Pro and install it
- Run the program and go to the Browser Extensions menu item
- You will see Bing Bar there
- Select Bing Bar and let the program uninstall it